A revolutionary remote-controlled life-saving device to keep u safe on water.
- The two propellers can drive the lifebuoy to maximum speed of 10kn/s.
- The Dolphin 1 provides a buoyancy that is equivalent to 2 regular buoys, allowing it to carry two people at a time.
- The Dolphin 1 is bright orange and mounted with two high penetration flashing fog lights, making the buoy highly visible in over long distances and in bad weather.
- The propeller is wrapped by a metal shell to protect the user from injury and keep the propellers from entangling with water plants.
- The battery is stored in an independent cabin so that the Dolphin 1 can keep functioning, even if the hull is damaged.
|Hull Material||PE plastic|
|Dimension||(L)115 cm *(W)83 cm *(H)21 cm|
|Power||Electric water-jet propulsion|
|Max. Speed||15 km/h (9.3 mile/h)|
|Communication Range||＞500 m|
Datasheet : Dolphin 1 Datasheet